About Our Classes
We offer a variety of classes for all levels - a little something for everyone! To ensure the best possible yoga experience, we recommend:
- Arriving 10 minutes early for class to settle in on your mat and prepare for practice
- Practice on a relatively empty stomach (try not to eat 1-2 hours before practice)
- Drink plenty of water during the day
- Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program and inform your instructor of any injuries, past or present, you may have
- Check the class descriptions below to see what class would be best suited for you
All Levels Flow
Our all levels class is a vinyasa style flow that takes students through a variety of standing, seated, and balancing poses. Our instructors are well-versed in modifications to make these classes accessible to newer yogis as well as keeping things challenging for our more advanced students. Room temperature is set between 80-90 degrees.
Our beginners class is perfect for those who have never practiced yoga before or for students who want a refresh on alignment and fundamentals. This class will focus on breathing techniques, strengthening and lengthening, balancing, and introducing the student to poses they will see in more advanced classes. Heat is kept between 70-75 degrees.
This is an all levels class that is beneficial for every trimester of pregnancy. Our prenatal instructors offer safe vinyasa flows and restorative postures, honoring the changing needs of pregnancy through modifications and attention to alignment. Classes will use breath and mindfulness meditation to calm and relax the body and mind during pregnancy. Prenatal yoga is unheated.
Community classes are offered at a discounted rate of $5.00 to make yoga more financially accessible to the communities in which we are located. These all levels, vinyasa classes are appropriate for everyone. Room temperature is set between 80-90 degrees.
Taking place on the second and fourth Fridays every month, Centre's RECOVERYoga class is designed for anyone dealing with their own addiction or affected by the addictive behaviors of others. Meant for all levels, even beginners, these classes bring together sharing, meditation techniques, and gentle yoga flows to help students reconnect back to their physical, mental, and spiritual selves.
This is a donation-based class, give what you can. We give it all back to local recovery programs & events.
Slow Flow/Gentle Yoga
Open to all levels, our slow flow classes offer the opportunity to hit the brakes and give even more attention and focus to alignment and breath. This class style is also great for beginners who are ready to take the next step. Heat is kept between 70-75 degrees.
A fantastic counter to your vinyasa classes, yin has students holding a variety of floor poses for longer periods of time (1-5 minutes) to get into connective tissue and fascia, helping to release tight spots in the body. These classes are themed to delve deep into specific areas of the body such as core, hips, back, neck and shoulders. All levels are welcome. Heat is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees.
Mindful Movement & Restoration
This class starts as an all levels vinyasa flow, cultivating warmth while connecting breath with mindful movement. The second part of class transitions to a restorative practice, structured with the intention of rejuvenating and healing the body. Props will be used to allow the body to fully achieve each position comfortably. You will leave feeling balanced, recharged, and ready to begin again. All levels welcome, room temperature approx. 80 degrees.
The ultimate in relaxation, restorative yoga helps students enter a more meditative state, using props to support each pose. Perfect for all levels, room is warm at 75-80 degrees.
- You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
- Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
- For monthly unlimited members only: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $5 fee.
- We are not able to accept cancellations via email. Please cancel online or using the Centre Yoga app